Wednesday 12 November 2008

Surgery Day...Part Two

Hey everyone. Liam had a really early morning this morning! He was up at about six for another bath before an MRI and then off to surgery again. Jason went into the OR with him this time, but Liam was so sleepy that he didn't seem nervous about anything today. As you pray please pray for the added risks associated with a second surgery such as infection and the need for a transfusion as well as his recovery, that he might once again avoid many of the deficiencies associated with neurosurgery.
We have added a video message from Liam that we took last night.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liam (and Kim and Jason)

    We are part of the Oakville Sanctuary. My son Miles (who is 8, also) has been talking about you — they prayed for you in NRG. My family is praying for you, too! Even though we don’t know you we have been following your journey — and what a journey it is, isn’t it? You are such an incredibly strong boy. We will pray for you as you go through this second surgery and your recovery, as well we will pray for all the other kids that are with you in hospital.

    God bless!
    Maxine, Miles and Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam,
    What a cool video!
    We will pray for you today as you undergo surgery. May the Lord give your strength as you recover afterwards. We will continue to check up on you to see how you're doing. We will also pray for the other children that you've met at the hospital.

    Love and Blessings,
    The Evangelistas

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I read your blog and pray for Liam and the family there is one verse that keeps coming to me over and over.
    Isaiah 41: 10
    fear not, for I am with you;
    be not dismayed, for I am your God;
    I will strengthen you, I will help you,I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

    The thought of the Lord God Almighty having Liam in his righteous hand gives me peace and I pray the same for you. Oh my heart just hearts for you all. I know personally what it's like "living" in a hosptial and it's so hard just watching the clock tick. Please know that I am praying for you all!!!
    Love Kendra

    ReplyDelete