Sunday 13 December 2009

Second Saturday of Advent - The Lord is My Shepherd


 

 

 

 

 

Sorry to all that have been following.  We were so busy this weekend that I forgot to post our bible readings even though I had them done.  Hope you had a fabulous weekend.

Psalm 23 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Psalm 23

The Good Shepherd
A Davidic psalm.
 1 The LORD is my shepherd;
    there is nothing I lack.    2 He lets me lie down in green pastures;
    He leads me beside quiet waters.
    3 He renews my life;
    He leads me along the right paths
    for His name's sake.
    4 Even when I go through the darkest valley,
    I fear [no] danger,
    for You are with me;
    Your rod and Your staff —they comfort me.
    5 You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies;
    You anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
    6 Only goodness and faithful love will pursue me
    all the days of my life,
    and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
    as long as I live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment