Monday 21 March 2011

Our House is Sold

Well, after only one showing our house sold conditionally and that conditional sale of our house went firm last Friday night.  There was much cheering from our kids.  Especially Liam who finds it difficult to keep everything organized and neat.  Poor boy was all out of sorts and could not find a thing!

The sale is an answer to prayer as we really needed our house to sell, so that we could find a house in Hamilton.  Well, God has been busy and we believe that we have also found a house that is in our budget and will meet both our family and ministry needs.  There are a few issues that still need to be worked out with the new house, in order for us to firm up our deal but we are very hopeful and excited.  It has been a bit of a whirlwind and I am a overwhelmed at God's provision.  The journey that He is weaving is much more exciting and amazing than anything that I could have dreamed up! 

As soon as we have something firm I will post more information.  Thanks for all the prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I was wondering if you could pretty please go and read my blog. If you know of any good resources I could use I would greatly appreciate a comment or suggestion! medschooldream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete