Saturday 5 November 2011

Brain Day - It's been 3 years

Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be.

Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!


Nov 5th, 2008 - moments before surgery #1

October 2011 - Liam being Liam

There will never be words to describe how grateful I am for all the God has done on our behalf.  His faithfulness is never ever ending. 

9 comments:

  1. Precious Liam!! We are so thankful!! We love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing...Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for you little boy!
    A hug full of love from Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's life, withproblems and moments of happiness! be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice idea, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart goes out to you! I hope he is all right, and that he lives a full and happy life. Love your blog!

    Please check out my blog and follow, and ill be sure to return the favor! Thanks! xoxoxo

    www.jadinashodgepodge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless you, best wishes to you both.

    ReplyDelete